Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

When You Need To Change Your Mind

 Hey everyone ! Do you sometimes feel happy ? sad ? angry ? mad ? bored ? yes of course because we're all human beings ! Each of us has his own way to change his mind. Some of you may hang out, others may eat, drink, dance, sing, scream, cry ... and there are people like me who are just very random because I'm simply unpredictable... Yesterday I found some pictures on the internet and I don't even know who took them but I was shocked because it was such an emotional moment : I was just stuck in front of my laptop because the pictures just took me away from earth haha. It may sound weird but really. I didn't know this feeling before and it was pretty strange even though I like it !







Credit to the protographer of course but I'm sorry I don't know who this is...

Anyway how do you feel now ? :p

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those images are amazing. So incredibly beautiful. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TODAY (EVERY WEEKEND!). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is great! love your blog! could you possibly come and take a look at mine? i love yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are amazing, nature is so beautiful!

    xo Melane
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is great and the pictures are amazing! So beautiful.

    x Sofie
    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are absolutely stunning! love them so much cause they bring so much emotions.

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are amazing and make me so happy!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Those pictures are so beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pics! and nice blog, I'm ur new follower :) !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...