Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lady Million by Paco Rabane

 Hello girls ! today I just wanted to tell you more about my all time favorite perfume. It is as you can guess Lady Million by Paco Rabane. I found out this a couple years ago I guess and I just fell in love with it. I first just bought a little one and you know the little one has a kind of a top that you have to take off when you want to spray it. I found the packaging so so cute, it's gold and I just love it, what else.
Then, once I've finished it, of course, I bought another one. And this time, the big one. Moreover, the packaging of the big one is different because you don't need to remove the top to spray it, but you just push on the top.
Well, I'm not very good at describing perfumes, I'm actually so so bad but it smells like a mix of a lot of fruits maybe ? well I'd say : orange, raspberry, honey, ... okay I'm gonna stop it right now cause I don't know how to describe it by the scents, but I can say that it looks very fresh, sensual and "femme fatale".





4 comments:

  1. Lady Million is one of my favourite scents! It's pretty unique and I love the packaging!

    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this perfume and I agree with you in saying its also my favorite perfume! Its really difficult to describe the smell but I think you did a pretty good job! Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...