Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

OOTD - Trying Something New


Hello everyone !
Before school, one day left, I was wearing this new look that I'm not used to wear. I love it though !

So yeah I was enjoying this cute necklace because I like taking pictures otherwise I'm wearing a blue bandana on my head, a top from Stradivarius and my brand new little baby, a flowy short. The colors are crazy I just fell in love when I saw it ! Then on my nails, I'm wearing Mint Candy Apple by Essie.

Hopefully the next days are going to be very sunny and hot so I can still wear tee shirts, tank top, shorts... yayyy :p







8 comments:

  1. Such a cute look, you look so nice!


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! have the same shorts! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and overall feel of your blog!

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute, I love it! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit...My blog is http://1mirrormirror.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...