Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Starbucks Discoveries


 Hello everyone ! I feel like I'm gonna a looooot of work now. I hope I can post here (crossing fingers). Anyway last time I was with my mom and I found something... interesting ? new ? weird ? It's actually a Starbucks drink that you can find in a  supermarket and not in a Starbucks Coffee.

This thing is very very new and I've never seen something like that before and it looks like that :




I would describe it like half a drink, half a yogurt. Honestly I still prefer the real ones ! Have you tested it yet ? Do you like Starbucks ?

3 comments:

  1. I love Starbucks, that sounds interesting. Maybe I'll give it a try and see what I think.
    Now following xx

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/
    New huge Sephora haul ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...