Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Civil Service

 Hey guys ! So today I went to the photo booth because I need some passport photos. I don't know if you like that but I'm always stressed like 'what if I don't look well on the pictures' because this thing is gonna stay a looooong time on your identity card !
 I hate every administrative procedure. You always have to wait a looooong time. Last time I waited something like 2 hours just to let the woman write my name and address down ! I mean 2 hours and she just wrote my name and address, it took her 20sec ! okay okay stay calm Anna. My dad told me that I had to be patient because I had no choice and that's right, he's right.
Anyway, I'd like to know if you're as patient as me (joke) and how you handle all of this haha.




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. But you look good in those pics!!!! :)

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look are soooo good! :D

    aprilen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...