Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Moussaka


 My adventures are going on and ooooon ! haha

Alright, after being at Angelina, we joined another friend, then we decided to go to a restaurant. We wanted first to eat in a Korean restaurant but when we saw the menu and especially the prices... well maybe in the future haha. No, the one that is the closest is pretty expensive but a friend of mine told me that he went in a Korean restaurant not long ago and it was pretty good and not that expensive so maybe next time !

Anyway, then we decided to go to a Greek restaurant. I usually order a gyros but you know, when I'm good with something I don't wanna change except that this evening I wanted to taste something else. So I decided to order a moussaka ! I didn't really know what it was and how it tasted. I really like that, it's pretty yummy and I find it very healthy (i hope haha) beause it's full of vegetables !






Stay tuned if you want to follow my adventures !!!
mouah ! xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I liked the pictures, the food looked really yummy :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...